Saturday 6 July 2013

Blessed

I've been blessed with another miracle, and many more albeit diminutive.

I believe that God drops hints to guide us through, even through our chain of thoughts. God's love is really too immeasurable; He pays attention to the greatest details, even the abstract.

I'm nothing, without Him. Often things happen seemingly without any reason. Like misty sand flowing down the hourglass, they're as hard to grasp and understand. As days grow into years, it sometimes take a decade or two to realize how fortunate you truly are, as though only then does the clarity shaken you.

"I know that when you're determined to do something, you'll go all out till you succeed."
"And of course you can't run away from the first pay-cheque treat too."

The people around me have been giving me a lot of encouragement to live my dreams. Thank you Ms Dawn and Aaron.

Blessed. Inundated with bliss and assurance to know He's in this with me, as I embark on a long journey. No matter how stormy seas may be, I know I'm safe. Because He's with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment