Thursday 29 November 2012

"Hullo"

If there ever comes a time when you'd come by to say hello and ask me how am I, I'd tell you that I'm completely fine. That's the truth, I'm just occasionally feeling the strain, that's all, but everything's just fine. Maybe that's what I wish to believe. I will still be happy without you. I don't need you. I don't need you no matter how many times I cry even after so long, I don't need you no matter what I face, I don't need you no matter how I'm constantly reminded of you, I don't need you despite the nights I just have to sleep through.

So if you'd ever say 'hullo, how've you been' I'd tell you I'm fine, while shaking everything off like no pain ever mattered. Because after that perhaps there's nothing else to pen down already, so I'd rather you remember me as the stronger girl, before the story ends.

I guess you don't need to even ask me how I've been, my results can tell you that I'm perfectly fine.

I don't even know what you want.

Just look away, no point looking, the clock's already broken.

Shoulders shall brush and no words shall be exchanged.

I shall only be feeling the strain occasionally.

I'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment