Saturday 29 December 2012

2012 : A chronological summary (part 1)

Carrying residue from 2011 to January, things started off fine and went in the wrong direction. It felt like a deja vu for the third time.

A beautiful encounter with a good friend. Meeting God and He broke my cycle of nightmares.

Climbing out of the pit safely and walking further away from it as I walked closer to Him. Debate training and more responsibilities. CQ Teo Debates, the start of something. Memories. A close call.

Time-outs and my affection for him grew. Going to church and spiritually growing, meeting CPY followed by a relationship with him. Became an emcee for The Mighty Challenge.

Building that faith and strengthening my relationship with God. Then the lethargy but I held on because of love. Mid-terms, growing closer to Xin Le and See Jia, going out with him and barriers broken.

Growing closer to him, and the break up. Heavier responsibilities, pressure and stress. Unable to go to church, followed by debate training, thorns and KDU British Parliamentary.

I concentrated a lot on academics, afraid of jeopardizing it due to the wounds I had. The hard work paid off.

A close call came which was unrelated to anything else but the after-affects of staying down in that pit for too long. Further pressured myself to strive for my dreams.

The constant hushes to myself and tough moments I had to try studying. Was I living a mechanical life then?

Finals ended and gotten good results for Biology and Malay. Grew closer to my classmates.

Results and the school year ended which led on to numbness.

A month of clearing up the mental storeroom and sealing thought compartments up.

2012; a year of growing and being refined. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment