Thursday 7 November 2013

Quotes in letters

What's it to be blessed by God in all ways that you'd feel a deep pit of guilt if you had the slightest doubt that you're not blessed?

God knows what we're devoid of. God knows what we've been seeking for. God knows how uncertain our path can be and chooses the right time to shine permanent clarity on thoughts that have been plaguing the walls of our soul.

God knows everything. And I thank Him for that, for expressing concern at times when I can't bring myself to speak.

Thank you for these letters. Letters written with the pen of the soul and the feelings of the heart seasoned with warmth. Letters I'll remember and read in times of doubt. Thank you for your kind words, concern, encouragement, advice, wishes and prayers. I feel very, very blessed to know these teachers who instilled a great deal of knowledge and inspired me. I'm grateful to have met these teachers in my high school years. Grateful for such an observant teacher too. :)

Little quotes yet meaningful.

有幸可以教到像你这么好的学生,在我的教学生涯里算是幸运的事。但愿你这两年里所得到学习。虽然你可能没有完成高三的课程,但你会是我一直都感觉印象深刻的学生。
有了学习的热忱与动力,日后你在学业上成就将会是无限的。
将来对于你面对的每一个逆境,不要伤心失落,那也许是宇宙给予你的安排与考验。
在这看似文弱,纤细的身躯下,应该有着一个坚韧,有毅力的灵魂,所以我深信你必定能像那小小溪流将那高高的山峰作为生命中的平台,一路跳跃,一路奔腾,勇敢地想精彩的生活大海。衷心地祝福你,能用你的智慧,才情,胆略和毅力,开辟出一块属於你的自己的领土。
Your exhibition of great courage and resilience in dealing with hardship reflects great strength in your character and that makes you a good role model to emulate. 
I pray that God will bless you in everything that you do. I pray that you will grow intellectually, so that you can understand the problems of the world and where you fit into in that world picture. And I pray that all the fear that has ever been in your heart will be taken out. May beauty of every season give your heart a beautiful reason to smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment