Wednesday 31 October 2012

Tokyo Metropolitan Hakuo Senior High

And so many students flew all the way from Japan for this cultural exchange.

I was supposedly helping Daniel out by translating, even for his letter, but I guess I did a pretty bad job as my spoken Japanese was pretty rusty.

Nakayama Ryousuke, who just turned 17 on October 14th was the one we accompanied throughout the whole program. There wasn't a hinge of awkwardness in him at all. The best thing about him is he laughs a lot and pretty easily, though we laughed so much it drained most of our energy. His cliche of friends are really humourous!


Me, Daniel, two of Ryousuke's friends, Ryousuke, Jay's partner Toshiaki and him.
Picture courtesy : Daniel (don't mind the wrong date)

The only picture where all of us looked into the same camera. And I love this photo!







1st row : Daniel, me, Ryousuke
2nd row : Wen Hui and her partner Kana, Peipei's partner and her
Picture courtesy : Daniel (don't mind the wrong date)

This was taken right before they left Chong Hwa.
Oh and, spot Yuen Loong's head. The one behind Daniel :)


I definitely had a lot of fun today, and I'm looking forward to participating, hopefully, in the student exchange program to Hakuo Senior High next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment