Sunday 23 September 2012

Direction

Heraclitus once said, "Change is the only constant."

Things change and the pages flip to another chapter. Yet another chapter to be written. Journeys to embark upon.

So it's certain now on the academical path. Where I'm heading. That burning passion for science. Finally finding a direction.

After being indecisive for so long, I was finally able to narrow down my choices to only one. Always seeking for a combination with the perfect ratio of biology and chemistry with interests in mind.

There, I've gotten my motivation back. Up and running. Soon it's a life with biochemistry. And a life of uncertainties. But it's a future that I do not have to fear for I have faith in Him. That all hardships serve to make me grow, that everything's going to be alright.

Though there are questions left unanswered. Still on a search for myself while looking inside the heart, mind and soul. Something tells me that the answers are already there, all scrambled and scattered. That sorting must be done. Perhaps after my finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment