Saturday 8 September 2012

Growing

Hardships.

The realization that I'm in the process of being refined into a prettier gem. Leaves me wondering what I would be without all the hardships. 

The improvement, the growth and the faith. Grateful beyond words for all that had happened.

It was as though God sent a breeze to uncover and reveal my passions ever so profound to show me a genuine part of myself, telling me to strive. Dreams and goals made prominent and there it is : a direction, an aim.

No longer lost. No longer lacking confidence in fighting to live the way I want to, the way I should. No longer tired.

Surrendering everything and having faith in His plans. If it's His will nothing can ever stop Him. Believing in that brings so much peace. And I'm happy. Happier. Better.

Tinge of optimism? Anticipating what the future has in store for me. The future God has planned.

Life's literally wonderful -- so full of wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment