Wednesday 19 September 2012

Lethargic

Over-stretching for months on end with a wounded heart. Self-inflicted pressure and stress.

I just want to quickly get my finals over with. Can't wait for the time where there isn't a slight bit of need for interaction. I don't want to interact with people. Leeches too much energy which is running scarce. Yearning to get back into my comfort-zone bubble and just be an introvert. To return to the loner I've always been.

Like now, I wish to sleep and only wake up on Saturday. So that I do not have to be in such mental agony of which every tick of the clock feels like a countdown to completely losing something so dearly cherished and significant. The sounds of the ticks are deafening like that of hammering. The hammering of fear right into me. Fear.

As if broken clocks will help me sleep through the nights.

The railway tracks need fixing as the train of thoughts are ending up in the wrong places. Running over every pain receptor, pushing me to the verge of wishing to not think at all. A complete shutdown of the faculty of emotions and thoughts like a machine. All just to save myself. All just not to jeopardize every important and urgent matter. To save my eyes from screaming at my brain to stop sending signals for tears to swell.

I guess desperate situations call for desperate measures.

No comments:

Post a Comment